www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Andrew Kenna <andr...@stamina.com.au>
Subject RE: Apache Mirror List Scrub Update
Date Tue, 15 May 2001 00:32:22 GMT
I'm clicking on the links that appear in this email message you send me and
none of them work. Are there any restrictions on who can visit your site ?
If so please let me know and i'll put them in the mirror list

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Roger [mailto:marc@belnet.be]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 4:55 PM
To: 'mirrors@apache.org'
Subject: Re: Apache Mirror List Scrub Update

Andrew,

On Mon, 14 May 2001, Andrew Kenna wrote:

> The following mirror sites have either not been available or have changed
> url's without notifying the apache mirror team.
> I will leave them in the list for 3 days and then if there is no
> correspondence from the Administrators of the sites these will be removed.
>

> http://apache.belnet.be/dist/

I've just tested and it works for me.

By the way I recommend to point to
ftp://ftp.belnet.be/packages/apache/dist/ or
http://ftp.belnet.be/packages/apache/dist/ to download the dist (it always
serves from the local disk, synchronized daily, while apache.belnet.be is
configured as a web proxy)

--
Marc.Roger@belnet.be, BELNET, the National Research Network