www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Bram Dumolin <b...@grmbl.be>
Subject Re: Apache Mirror List Scrub Update
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 11:59:29 GMT
re,

Andrew Kenna(andrewk@stamina.com.au)@Mon, May 14, 2001 at 03:42:37PM +1000:
> The following mirror sites have either not been available or have changed
> url's without notifying the apache mirror team.
> I will leave them in the list for 3 days and then if there is no
> correspondence from the Administrators of the sites these will be removed.
>

> http://apache.mirror.grmbl.com/dist/

sorry about that, is fixed :)

--
	 People using html in email should be shot.

An architect fellow named Yoric
Could, when feeling euphoric,
	Display for selection
	Three kinds of erection --
Corinthian, ionic, and doric.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets the definition of a
telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement
to such equipment. By Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is punishable
by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for each violation.