www-mirrors mailing list archives

From jason andrade <ja...@dstc.edu.au>
Subject RE: [qmirror] Re: heh.. this is funny.
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:37:08 GMT
On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Ask Bjoern Hansen wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Andrew Kenna wrote:
>
> > I honestly do not know, I just update the mirrors text file and email it
> > through to that ask guy and he does the rest from there... Lately he hasn'
> > processed some of the updates so I'm reall not sure whats going on
>
> ewp. I just had an unreasonably busy week. Catching up on the
> updates now.
>
> For the mirroring; the short term plan seems to be moving all the
> projects /dist/ stuff in under www.apache.org/dist/project/ and make
> an effort to point users to the mirrors of that.

thanks ask.

any timeframes ?  this is *really* good news if this is going to include
the other apache projects too ?  and will this apply to the web sites ?

in the meantime i have a broken apache site and people who complain
about it :-(.. so at least if i can put a notice up about it to explain
what's happening..

regards,

-jason