www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Ask Bjoern Hansen <...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [qmirror] Re: heh.. this is funny.
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:47:24 GMT
On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Andrew Kenna wrote:

> I honestly do not know, I just update the mirrors text file and email it
> through to that ask guy and he does the rest from there... Lately he hasn'
> processed some of the updates so I'm reall not sure whats going on

ewp. I just had an unreasonably busy week. Catching up on the
updates now.

For the mirroring; the short term plan seems to be moving all the
projects /dist/ stuff in under www.apache.org/dist/project/ and make
an effort to point users to the mirrors of that.

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - http://ask.netcetera.dk/ !try; do();