www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Dmitry Morozovsky <ma...@rinet.ru>
Subject minimal Apache requirements for current Apache mirror
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2001 08:35:11 GMT
Hi there colleagues,

what are the requirements with the version and settings of Apache for
holding Apache mirror? I've got at least one error now: selecting docs
does not autoselect languageed index and lead me to ftp-like directory

... also, link to Apache Server at the first page still pointing to
httpd.apache.org, not to the httpd.html in the local tree... :(

Thanks for the info. Also, I suppose it'll be very useful to mention the
settings needed at the "how-to-mirror" page.

Sincerely,
D.Marck                                   [DM5020, DM268-RIPE, DM3-RIPN]
*** Dmitry Morozovsky --- D.Marck --- Wild Woozle --- marck@rinet.ru ***