www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Andrew Kenna <andr...@stamina.com.au>
Subject RE: [qmirror] Re: Suggestion for Mirror Site
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:01:49 GMT
I'll offer to edit the rsync files and make those available if someone wants
to give me telnet access to the apache web server..

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: jason andrade [mailto:jason@dstc.edu.au]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 8:01 AM
To: mirrors@apache.org
Subject: Re: [qmirror] Re: Suggestion for Mirror Site

Still wondering if there are any plans to make the httpd
web pages available ?  i think Ask had commented there
was some plans to get the various modules available via
rsync in the future - any timeline ?  one of the most
useful things about our local mirror was all the apache
server documentation as a reference.. which got deleted
recently.

-jason