www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Andrew Kenna <andr...@stamina.com.au>
Subject RE: Add mirror
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2001 21:55:18 GMT
Your records have been added to the mirror list which will be updated when I
email the updates through

Regards

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Sullivan N. Beck [mailto:sbeck@cise.ufl.edu]
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2001 1:00 AM
To: mirrors@apache.org
Subject: Re: Add mirror

> If you are still mirroring apache, please email me your details and I will
> update the page as I have just been assigned the task of doing it....
>
> Regards
>
> Andrew Kenna
>
> andrewk@stamina.com.au

Not sure what information you want, but here's a mirror I submitted 6-8
months ago that never showed up on the mirror list.

Gainesville, Florida, USA
ftp://ftp.cise.ufl.edu/pub/mirrors/apache
CISE apache mirror
Mirrored nightly
Contact: mirror@cise.ufl.edu

mailto:sbeck@cise.ufl.edu          |            Senior System Programmer
http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~sbeck     |               University of Florida
PH : (352) 392-1057                |                     CISE Department
Fax: (352) 392-1220                |                            CSE 314E