www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Dave Cochran <webmas...@PARTNERSFOREVER.NET>
Subject Re: Add mirror
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2001 21:22:04 GMT
Really???  You'd never know it from daily traffic reports she pushes 500-600M/daily
:-)  I think the longest down time she's had in two years is 3 hours while i crammed
in some more hard drives.  Please see that she is either still on the list or added
back if you would be so kind.

Dave

--
The day MicroSoft has a product that doesn't suck....they'll make vacuum cleaners!