www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Sahil Gupta - NET4U" <sa...@net4u.co.nz>
Subject RE: China Apache Mirror Annouce
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2000 05:16:23 GMT
When I type in rsync dev.apache.org:: it says Connection refused.
Can anyone please help?

Cheers,
Sahil

-----Original Message-----
From: Pier P. Fumagalli [mailto:pier@betaversion.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 5:41 PM
To: mirrors@apache.org
Subject: Re: China Apache Mirror Annouce

I said "I'm going to do that" :) So, if it doesn't happen by this week-end,
You can start mailbombing me (or you can hack kali.betaversion.org) :) :)

    Pier

BTW, Again, if you're not on the list, please SEND ME THE SERVER INFO! :)

Sahil Gupta - NET4U <sales@net4u.co.nz> wrote:

> Do you personally think that Apache are going to add the servers?  They
have
> been real slack.. (there is no other word to put this)

    Pier

--
Pier Fumagalli  <http://www.betaversion.org/>  <mailto:pier@betaversion.org>