www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Sahil Gupta - NET4U" <sa...@net4u.co.nz>
Subject RE: New Zealand Apache Mirror Annoucement
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2000 04:38:14 GMT
Why don't you assign me this job of adding Mirrors to the list? As I am more
than happy to do it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ask Bjoern Hansen [mailto:ask@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2000 5:34 PM
To: 'mirrors@apache.org'
Subject: RE: New Zealand Apache Mirror Annoucement

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, Andrew Kenna wrote:

> Once again I will offer my services to maintain the Apache mirrors list as
> obviously no one from the apache group has time to do it..

we are updating it, I'm just removing a billion entries as I write
actually.

If everything go as I expcet then we'll soon add mirroring of the
different projects under the ASF and the "mirror list" will be a
database, registering will happen through a webinterface and so on.

  - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - http://ask.netcetera.dk/