www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Pier P. Fumagalli" <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: China Apache Mirror Annouce
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 04:41:21 GMT
I said "I'm going to do that" :) So, if it doesn't happen by this week-end,
You can start mailbombing me (or you can hack kali.betaversion.org) :) :)

    Pier

BTW, Again, if you're not on the list, please SEND ME THE SERVER INFO! :)

Sahil Gupta - NET4U <sales@net4u.co.nz> wrote:

> Do you personally think that Apache are going to add the servers?  They have
> been real slack.. (there is no other word to put this)

    Pier

--
Pier Fumagalli  <http://www.betaversion.org/>  <mailto:pier@betaversion.org>