www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Andrew Kenna <andr...@stamina.com.au>
Subject RE: RE: RSync Mirror Errors
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 23:40:42 GMT
Mirror Site Details:

site name: http://mirror.stamina.com.au, the click on the apache link

Maintainer Name: Andrew Kenna

Email Address: andrewk@no.stamina.spam.com.au(remove no.spam to reply)

This mirror is only available to people using the connect.com.au backbone in
Australia.

Regards

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Pier Fumagalli [mailto:pier@betaversion.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 6:08 AM
To: mirrors@apache.org; Henk P. Penning
Subject: Re: RE: RSync Mirror Errors

Quoting "Henk P. Penning" <henkp@cs.uu.nl>:

> Just for my (our) understanding: is there someone
> on the apache team who can explain how the
> the archive is put together ?

Yes... Till 3/4 months ago there was a simple perl script
parsing a CSV file and generating an HTML.... And then
Ask moved everything to MySQL... If nothing turns out by
this week-end I'll restore the old script and make all the
additions (I archive all mirrors email, so I have a bit of
history, but if you're a mirror and not on the list, send
me an email with the site infos!)

Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience...

    Pier