www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Peter Lowe <...@uk.clara.net>
Subject Re: New Zealand Apache Mirror Annoucement
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2000 04:49:39 GMT
I think when Andrew wrote

> registering will happen through a webinterface and so on.

he *probably* meant that registration would be via a cgi script
soon enough. as far as I can tell, there was just a mix up over
who's responsibility it was to update the mirrors list and how
exactly it was being done, but it seems to be sorted out now. so
calm down, it's being sorted out. :-)

happy new year everyone.

regards,

peter lowe.

--
[ Peter Lowe || Web Developer, Claranet UK || pgl@uk.clara.net ]
   This is not the signature you are looking for. Move along.