www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Ask Bjoern Hansen <...@valueclick.com>
Subject Re: .htaccess config in dev.apache.org's subtrees
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2000 21:16:28 GMT
On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Karsten W. Rohrbach wrote:

> hi folks
>
> due to the fact that nearly everybody on this planet running apache has
> his own site specific configs in httpd.conf or .htaccess files it would
> be a good thing[tm] to announce any updates of the .htaccess files that
> get mirrored worldwide.
>
> i get a mail every now and then saying "i get a permission denied, 404,
> 403 or whatever" when soem of the .htaccess config directives were
> changed in the master tree, since my site is configured in a very
> paranoid but secure manner.

Where?

The only file we have is

[ask@impatience apache-site]$ find ./ -name .htaccess
./dist/.htaccess

which has

IndexOptions FancyIndexing ScanHTMLTitles

and IndexIgnore and some AddIcon's and some AddDescription's.

The "IndexOptions" haven't been changed for two years.

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://www.netcetera.dk/~ask/>
more than 70M impressions per day, <http://valueclick.com>