www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Karsten W. Rohrbach" <rohrb...@nacamar.net>
Subject Re: .htaccess config in dev.apache.org's subtrees
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:56:52 GMT
then your rsync setup seems to lack something:

mirror@WM:datasink[~ftp/mirrors/dev.apache.org]9% date -u
Wed Oct 11 15:55:11 GMT 2000
mirror@WM:datasink[~ftp/mirrors/dev.apache.org]10% find . -name
.htaccess
./dist/binaries/reliantunix/.htaccess
./dist/binaries/.htaccess
./dist/old/.htaccess
./dist/.htaccess
./foundation/.htaccess

that's what i get from rsync://dev.apache.org/apache-site/

/k

Ask Bjoern Hansen (ask@valueclick.com) @ Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 02:16:28PM -0700:

--
> Hackers know all the right MOVs.
karsten w. rohrbach - research engineer - dept. strategies & development
nacamar data communications - http://www.nacamar.de - http://www.nacamar.net
KR433/KR11-RIPE - PGP-KFP = F9 A0 DF 91 74 07 6A 1C  5F 0B E0 6B 4D CD 8C 44