www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Alvaro F. Figueroa Cabezas" <fe...@fuerzag.ulatina.ac.cr>
Subject RE: Using rsync
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2000 16:47:45 GMT

Here, we have several gateways that go trough different lines.

One of the lines, is from an ISP that provides reverse name lookups. On a
machine that uses that gateway, the rsync to kernel.org works, but not to
apache.

I don't know if the guys from apache are using reverse name lookups.

> Try rsync -rtvzl --delete --safe-links --exclude incoming
> dev.apache.org::apache-site /home/...whatever

Pd. I would realy love if my mirror submition could speed up a little bit
:)
--
   Alvaro Figueroa C.			I'm the root
   Universidad Latina de CR		and you're the hood