www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Air Heechul <heec...@n2h2.com>
Subject RE: Using rsync
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2000 20:11:18 GMT
If the rsync server on dev.apache.org denies the connection when it can't
verify the FQDN, that could be a problem. I'm trying rsync'ing from the
internal host which is not IP-resolvable from outside network.
Strangely enough, If I run '$ rsync dev.apache.org::', then it lists all
the modules but the real rsyncing does nothing even if I tried all
suggestions.
$ rsync dev.apache.org::

apache-site     Apache WWW Site
apache-dist     Apache software distribution
apache-devsite  Apache Developer's web site
apache-1.3      apache-1.3 CVS tree, exported (updated 4x/day)
apache-1.3-cvs  apache-1.3 CVS Repository

Heechul