www-mirrors mailing list archives

From David Kirchner <...@nwserv.com>
Subject Re: Mirroring of virtual host of apache.org (was: RE: mod Perl source missing???)
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2000 18:13:42 GMT

Hi all -

Personally, I'd like to go ahead and mirror perl/xml/etc as directories
off of the main apache mirror (in my case, http://apache.nwserv.com/) as
we were doing before, rather than set up more virtual host entries. What
does everyone else plan to do?

Right now I am using rsync to mirror apache-site off of dev.apache.org -
are there plans to add xml and perl and etc to rsync?

--
David Kirchner - dpk@nwserv.com
Northwest Web Services - http://www.nwserv.com/