www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Mustafa Akgul <ak...@Bilkent.EDU.TR>
Subject Re: dev.apache.org cvsupd collection is broken
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:15:28 GMT

> Hello there,
>
> does anybody know why cvsup collection is broken (and thus any cvsup run
> delete all the apache site content)? I don't know when this happened, but
> not much time ago
>
> rsync works smoothly, though.

Rsync  works OK. but before ApacheCon there were talk about
reorganizing  apache  site.
earlier, perl and java was part of  apache-site which we could have
with rsync. Then they are sepreated,  java did not work, and removed
form rsync, perl renamed, lots  xml related  cvs's added to rsync.

Can we have all mainstream Apache webs via rsync:
apache-site, perl, java, jakarta, xml and modules ?

Regards
Mustafa Akgul