www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Mirroring of virtual host of apache.org (was: RE: mod Perl source missing???)
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2000 11:24:52 GMT
>From Brian:
> >
> > This means perl.apache.org is no longer mirrored by the apache mirrors?
> >
> > If this is true we either have to remove the mirrors pages from
> > perl.apache.org or setup things in another way (I don't know how), that
> > perl.apache.org get mirrored again.
>
> Yes, it means they aren't being mirrored, and yes, it would be goodness to
> come up with a mirroring strategy for apache.org vhosts.  I suggest
> discussing this on the mirrors@apache.org mailing list, where all the
> mirror maintainers are (supposedly) subscribed.

I am not part of the mirrors mailing list, but I forward this mail to there
and hope somebody can pick it up and have an idea how the other hosts
(perl.apache.org, xml.apache.org etc.) can be mirrored in the future. (In
the past they were just a subdirectory of www.apache.org and therefor
mirrored automaticly, because of the new directory structure this isn't true
anymore).

Since I not belong to the mirrors mailing list, please CC me any answers

Gerald

E-Mail:     richter@ecos.de         Voice:    +49 6133 925151