www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Eric Gauthier <e...@samantha.dreamcatchers.net>
Subject Re: Question...
Date Wed, 30 Dec 1998 14:49:54 GMT
Corneliu,

>So, "Mr. Brian", had informed us that our server was removed from the
>mirror list (but our mirror was *never* mentioned on their list).

I really don't want to get into the bigger debate of why it is so difficult
to get your site onto the mirrors list (I've heard lots of complaints and
I don't have anything to do with it).  But, its my impression that Brian
isn't the one who actually puts people onto the mirrors list - I think its
someone else at apache.  I just want to make sure that the flames (which
appear deserved) are directed at the right person...  Perhapse Brian could
tell us what the actual internal procedure is then the others on this list
could help out the newer members?

 -- Eric