www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Corneliu Tanasa <cor...@logicnet.ro>
Subject Re: Apache mirror out of date.
Date Sat, 01 Aug 1998 06:51:10 GMT
Brian Behlendorf wrote:

Brian,

I'm very sorry, but I can't get your point.  Was it our site
(http://apache.logicnet.ro) mentioned as a mirror on your list ?  WHEN
?
As I told you in my previous message, I made the request 6 months ago
but no answer.  After that I asked you, approximately 4 weeks ago, I
just checked your list of mirrors just one week ago and the result was
the same: NO MENTION about our mirror.  Don't you think that mirroring
is an advantage for you too?  I have a pretty good connection to
Internet, so why mirroring if you're not mentioning us ?  Why wasting
just our bandwidth when we can still wasting yours too ?
If you're going to change your procedures, please let me know and I'll
try to update the mirror as usual, I mean DAILY !!!  (Please check your
ftp-xfer logs and you'll see that this is my usual procedure)

Kind regards,
Corneliu Tanasa
LOGIC TELECOM SA