www-mirrors mailing list archives

From FTP Administration <ftp...@it.net.au>
Subject Mirroring apache using rsync
Date Sat, 11 Jul 1998 15:02:33 GMT
Hi all,

Has anyone else started mirroring the Apache site using rsync?

I've done a couple of passes now, and I'm consistently getting messages
such as these:

skipping non-regular file dist/binaries/sinix_5.4
skipping non-regular file from-cvs
skipping non-regular file java/Oimages
skipping non-regular file java/dist/LICENSE
skipping non-regular file java/doc/api/RCS
skipping non-regular file java/doc/api/index.html
skipping non-regular file java/images/apache_email.gif
skipping non-regular file java/images/apache_feather.gif
skipping non-regular file java/images/apache_feather_bullet.gif
skipping non-regular file java/images/apache_feather_promo.gif
skipping non-regular file java/images/apache_home.gif
skipping non-regular file java/images/apache_index.gif
skipping non-regular file java/images/apache_logo.gif
skipping non-regular file java/images/apache_pb.gif
skipping non-regular file java/images/apache_pb3.gif
skipping non-regular file java/images/apache_pb_1.0.gif
skipping non-regular file java/images/apache_sub.gif
skipping non-regular file java/images/graybar.gif
skipping non-regular file java/images/orange_ball.gif
skipping non-regular file java/images/powered_by.gif
skipping non-regular file java/images/small_feather.gif
skipping non-regular file perl/faq/index.html
skipping non-regular file perl/src

Is this just me?  Has anyone else seen these errors?  If so, do they
represent a problem or are things okay?

(Please don't quote all that if you reply <smile>)

Regards,

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg