www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Mircea Damian <dmir...@mail.kappa.ro>
Subject Re: New Mirror
Date Fri, 03 Jul 1998 13:40:00 GMT
On Fri, Jul 03, 1998 at 04:31:19PM +0300, Pavel Yakovlev wrote:
>   I am a system administrator in a Saint-Petersburg, Russia we have
> a local mirror of Apache.org, FTP and HTTP.
>   Please can the person responsable for the page of mirrors in apache.org
> add our mirror to the other's mirrors across the world.
>
>   Name: CityCat WebServer
>   FTP: ftp://ftp.citycat.ru/pub/apache
>   Person: Pavel Yakovlev hac@citycat.ru

There is also a FTP mirror here in Bucharest at
ftp://ftp.kappa.ro/pub/mirrors/mirrors-1/ftp.apache.org/apache/
and the contact person is me at address dmircea@kappa.ro

I noticed that sending e-mail to apache@apache.org for adding this site
isn't very useful because I didn't recevied any answer 'till now.

--
Mircea Damian
Network Manager