www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Wojtek Sylwestrzak <W.Sylwestr...@icm.edu.pl>
Subject Re: CVSup
Date Wed, 15 Oct 1997 10:03:02 GMT
For a site like ours, runnning hunderds of different mirrors,
allowing for different approach for each one would be very difficult
and time consuming.
Therefore, we would prefer to stick to the current mirror.pl script.
We are considering to migrate to Lee's new mirror in java, once it's
proven stable, but not soon probably.

I'd suggest sticking to the current solution, unless there is something
wrong with it.

--w