www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Gunnar Helliesen <gun...@bitcon.no>
Subject RE: Welcome to the Apache Mirror Maintainers mailing list
Date Tue, 22 Apr 1997 12:09:57 GMT
Just to put in my $.02:

I run a busy archive which mirrors many different sites. I have
standardized on mirror.pl and if I for some reason cannot use it any
more to mirror Apache then I will drop the Apache mirror. Simple as
that. Note that I'm not involved in the development of Apache, I just
run an anonymous ftp site here in Norway.

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Helliesen   | Bergen IT Consult AS  | NetBSD/VAX on a uVAX II
Systems Consultant | Bergen, Norway        | '86 Jaguar Sovereign 4.2