www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgaudet-list-apache-mirr...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Welcome to the Apache Mirror Maintainers mailing list
Date Sun, 20 Apr 1997 04:11:16 GMT
I run my mirror with the perl mirror package too, works quite well... but
my machine has ram to spare so I've never noticed it chewing it.  I run a
bunch of mirrors with it.

At any rate setting up a cvsup server has been on The List for a while.
If we ran a cvsup server then mirrors could just "cvs update" their local
copy (with the advantage that you could also mirror the code repository).
Anyone tried that before?

Dean