www-marketing mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Slides and (first) post from last week's talk at ApacheCon EU
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 13:35:30 GMT
Are you posting slides on the official LF conference website as well?

  https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe/program/slides

My somewhat related slides:

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/SupportingApacheBrands-SCurcuru-ApacheConBudapest.pdf

And best practices for Apache projects who want to recognize/link to
other corporations:

  https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/linking

- Shane