www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Podling releases and ASF policy
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2019 17:19:48 GMT

´╗┐On 6/13/19, 9:06 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

    Basically what parts of ASF policy can we safely ignore?

IMO, nobody is suggesting that ASF policy can be ignored, I know I'm asking about what policy
violations are so important that they should hold up a release?  I suspect it isn't the case
that any and every policy violation must hold up a release.

When a restaurant food-safety inspector visits a restaurant, for sure there are cases where
they'll shut down the restaurant immediately.  But there are many cases where they restaurant
owner is given a certain amount of time to remedy a code violation.  I would hope that is
true here at the ASF.

-Alex