www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierresm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Legal Header in Unreleased Code
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2019 07:14:30 GMT
I should have started with: IANAL!

Yes, code submitted to shared repositories can be regarded as published
code, even when access to that repository is restricted. And for
completeness, that is what I am talking about: code persisted to a
repository controlled by the ASF and made available by the ASF accessible
by contributors and others.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)