www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierresm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Legal Header in Unreleased Code
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2019 07:03:27 GMT
The discussion whether Whimsical should be considered a PMC or a PC is not
for this forum. Nevertheless, at the moment it is what is.

I have submitted a patch (for Whimsy) to include headers in all appropriate
files more than a month ago (see [1]), and the discussion there led to the
start of the thread here.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIMSY-258

Best regards,

Pierre Smits