www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Joke licenses -> Cat X
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2018 06:27:50 GMT
Exact and actual enforceability isn't the issue, really. It is the
perception of risk by the more conservative of the user population of
Apache software.

I can attest that multiple of our corporate customers refused to use
software that included the json.org joke license. There isn't any
significant functionality difference between that one and these.

So let's recognize these voices and just make these cat x.