www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is ASF recommend way, when some plugins in SkyWalkingecosystem are using license GPLs?
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2018 14:55:27 GMT
I have the same question here. If we don't ship the GPL or LGPL dependency
jar, is it OK that we have the compile dependency of GPL or LGPL library?
I'm trying to introduce byte man[1] which is LGPL for simulate the network
exception into an apache project unit test.

[1]http://byteman.jboss.org/

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang