www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Dominic Divakaruni <dominic.divakar...@gmail.com>
Subject Code contribution to Apache MXNet with a BSD 3 clause
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 22:17:48 GMT
Hi All,
We've worked with our friends in Cupertino to build a tool that converts
MXNet models to their CoreML format so you can build iOS and MacOS apps
with it in XCode.

Apple had done the initial work on this tool and sent us their code to
finish and maintain going forward. We are ready to make it available for
use and would like to make a PR to commit it to Apache MXNet in the next
day.

Attached is their license file that goes along with the code. Please let me
know if there are any issues or concerns with this.

Thanks!
--

Dominic Divakaruni
206.475.9200 Cell