www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Rezaei, Mohammad A." <Mohammad.Rez...@gs.com>
Subject Github's proposed new site policy -- please help review
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 02:37:59 GMT
Github is about to publish a new site policy and I think it has some language that is not as
clear as it could be. Given the number of Apache projects hosted on Github, I hope this is
of interest to the group. I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this.

I tried to provide some comments, but I can't seem to get through to them. You can see the
discussion here:
https://github.com/github/site-policy/pull/1#pullrequestreview-50154735

Sorry to burden this group with this, but am I being too nitpicky? Do you think the new proposed
language can cause confusion?

Thanks
Moh