www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Jason Brown <jasedbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ROCKSDB license and Apache projects
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 13:20:10 GMT
Hi John,

Which rocksdb jni library are you referring to? There are two I can find
(and know about offhand, there might be others):

1) https://github.com/facebook/rocksdb/tree/master/java - a subproject of
FB rocksdb, and has the same Facebook BSD+Patents license
2) https://github.com/fusesource/rocksdbjni - external to the FB rocksdb
project, and has a BSD 3-clause license (I think)

Thanks for clarifying,

-Jason Brown
Apache Cassandra PMC