www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A few questions about creating a release
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 18:12:17 GMT
IANAL, but I don't think it is ever been a requirement. Or it should be.
--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.