www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code generation resulting in GPL or even commercial licensing
Date Sun, 04 Jun 2017 10:13:35 GMT
Legality aside, I wouldn't see a problem with this if there is a
warning/report about licensing status of the result of building a project.

Regarding legality, I see no difference between your project and a code
development tool that allows me too add dependencies that have a variety of
licenses.

I speak here as just me, not as a lawyer, not as any Apache authority.