www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <mattm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Absolving the IPMC of IP Clearances
Date Mon, 22 May 2017 02:19:06 GMT
Thanks Craig. Yeah I think this needs some mulling over. I’ll read the below, and get back
to folks.

As an FYI my backlog for this position is already growing, so to manage expectations, and
so that

folks don’t expect immediate replies on this stuff, I can imagine at the current rate of
things to
consider we are perhaps a month or two or three from some of these decisions being made. I’ll
do them as fast as I can with as much input from everyone as I can.

Thanks for sourcing this Craig.

Cheers,

Chris