On Apr 18, 2017 09:42, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
Hi,

"Once the compiled package(s) have been created, projects may publish these packages to appropriate artifact repositories.  Apache provides direct access to publish artifacts via Maven Central.  Projects may publish released build artifacts directly to npm, pypi, rubygems, etc.  PMCs may also request access, via infra[link to https://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact], to our Bintray Organization for additional hosting options.”

Perhaps change "released build artifacts” to “voted on released artefacts”? I know they are the same thing but just to make it clear that only offical releases can be placed in these places.

Fine by me.  One point, we do allow publishing to the internal Nexus repo for maven snapshots.

Thanks,
Justin