www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Non OSI approved licenses
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 16:26:24 GMT
This really sounds like a case where we probably all actually agree. Jim
said "a bit uncomfortable". Roy says (paraphrasing massively) "reality
strikes".

These sound like they are a lot the same. OSI approval should make approval
easier. Exceptions where social purpose licenses will need examination on
occasion.

Highlighting surprises for our downstream consumers sounds like a great
idea.