www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <mattm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: US DOD new code.mil site looking for licensing feedback
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 20:05:45 GMT
There has been some discussion of this – code.mil has actually existed for a while.
I feel like they have engaged us a teeny bit here, but I don’t have the specific references.

My general impression at least in the DARPA work that we are doing (and DHS, etc.) is
that there is not broad adoption of code.mil, and there is some effort to try and grow
that hence the recent stories below.

Cheers,
Chris