www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: Looking for VP Legal
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 08:50:28 GMT
I'm interested.  I've been doing a lot of legal (a lot if it OSS
specific) footwork @work for the past few years and seem to have a knack
both for the work itself, and for dealing with the lawyers themselves.

Having said that, I'm wondering 1) how much time commitment is
realistically needed each week/month (it would suck to sign up for
something, and be eternally remembered for doing a crappy job for a
short time before throwing in the towel :D), and 2) I don't feel like
I'm necessarily involved enough with current affairs in the ASF (or even
the OSS world in general) and wonder if that would affect my ability to
take on such a position...