www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Release Policy links
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2017 14:33:20 GMT
Thanks in advance for taking on this important work to ensure policies
are clearly and correctly marked at canonical locations!

John D. Ament wrote on 1/22/17 9:55 PM:

> On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 9:40 PM Marvin Humphrey <marvin@rectangular.com
> <mailto:marvin@rectangular.com>> wrote:
...snip...
>     I see that there have been two updates to the old page since it was
>     superseded.  I'll look into whether those updates should be applied to
>     the new page.
>

> I just took a look.  Sebb's change is pretty simple.  I don't think
> Shane's change should be applied.  Worst case we can ask him to fix it.

Feel free to revert or ignore my changes there; I was probably just
trying to make things friendlier on the small scale instead of doing the
right thing and consolidating docs like you're doing.

--

- Shane
  https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/resources