www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HSQLDB as an acceptable license?
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2017 12:42:10 GMT
Henri,

Right, that's why its derived from 3-clause.  However, its text is a little
different, hence why I'm asking if there's anything special to look at
specific to the HSQLDB license that may be different than BSD-3-Clause (I
know, I'm throwing people off since I just asked about BSD-4-Clause as well)

John