All,

A recent discussion on comdev occurred around the linking of releases from download pages.  This was being a bit of an issue in the incubator - podlings would link to sites such as github for download links.  This had the additional issue of showing unapproved releases.

To review the changes, please see this thread: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/ce676359cc79552962c3eaba1ceb00e9a8efd7d653ec80e807bd3a9e@%3Cdev.community.apache.org%3E - basically it clarified that you can only link to approved releases, and that the pre-release bullet was for alpha/beta/preview releases.

I can revert back if needed.  I forgot I owed an email to this list on the subject as well.

John