www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Change to release-downloads requirements
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2016 19:51:26 GMT
Hi,

So I think I see the issue.  Specifically if I look at [1] there are other
items deemed as OK to distribute.  So to me, the dev policy should be
updated to reflect this list as what is considered valid to be
distributed.  I will say its a bit confusing that 2 of the 3 links in
question are within comdev (the /dev URI as I've understood it) and one is
under legal.

I wouldn't mind updating the content of that section of the page to say go
here for a full list, but I believe revamping that page should be a comdev
action.

John

[1]: http://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution#public-distribution