On Sat, Nov 19, 2016 at 2:00 AM, Alan Gates <alanfgates@gmail.com> wrote:
You did not answer the question of whether you're willing to go to dec 31 or not. As you're the only one disagreeing with the later date, if you agree to an earlier date I'd call that consensus.

Can we please agree to a temporary date immediately so projects can release while we keep arguing?  If you don't like my temporary date please suggest another.

Yes.

December 31st sounds like a good date to me. I would also encourage projects that can do a clean release (if they release before then) to do so.

I am willing to put in personal time to help make that possible.