www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSON license again
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 00:42:29 GMT
Chris,

I just pulled down the latest version of the android org.json package and
spent some time building a pom, updating all of the tests to junit 4
stylistics and resolving all of the warnings in IDEA.

I will be putting out a release as soon as I can (which will be a bit
slow). As soon as I get time after that, I will be putting up a patch for a
few of the projects that can use this new package. I am pretty sure that
Hive and a few others, for instance, can adapt with just a change to the
pom.