www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A grace period for getting rid of JSON license jars
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2016 23:42:38 GMT
Alan, Joe, Andrew,

I just pushed out version 1.1 of my clone. It has a few improvements based
on experience changing twitter4j to be acceptable.  (thanks for Simon
Lessard on this).

I have also sent a pull request to the twitter4j folks. I don't understand
how to run their tests, so my pull request could be considered incomplete.
It does compile.

The changes in version 1.1 are not functional (changed JSONException to
unchecked, added constructors to JSONTokener and JSONException).

The new version should land on central shortly.